Church is not something that can be closed or cancelled – together we are the church and we are continuing to be church and to explore ways of being family together even while we cannot meet in the normal ways.
Church life is continuing online in a number of ways:
- Online services every Sunday (although you can watch them any time you choose).
- Xtreme Live for primary school aged children every Sunday morning at 10.00am. Contact Ellen for more details.
- Virtual coffee time at 11.45am each Sunday morning, which is a few minutes after the service if you join in at 10.30am. For security reasons please email Paul for the Zoom details.
- Zoom prayer meetings every Wednesday afternoon at 3.00pm.
- Messy Church online, bringing all the fun and creativity of Messy church to a screen near you each month.
- Youthy are getting together by Zoom once every three weeks for games, challenges and online silliness for anyone secondary school age.
- No One Stands Alone, meeting the practical needs of the vulnerable and self-isolating in our local community.
- Well Being Cafe online each Monday morning.
- Healthy Headspace online every Friday morning.
- A good number of our small groups are also continuing to meet online using Zoom.
So as you can see, we have not closed church, we are just doing church differently. We’d love you to join in as much as you feel able.
What is closed for the time being is the church building. Even if you are a keyholder we are afraid that the building is closed to you during lockdown – you should only come to the building if you are aware of our COVID-19 guidelines for entering the building and if there is a pressing need to do so.